You will be able to use plugNmeet through LTI!
Some of the Moodle providers don’t allow the user to install plugins. However, it is possible to use LTI to use plugNmeet in your Moodle.
But first let’s see what is PlugNmeet and MoodleCloud.
What is plugNmeet?
PlugNmeet is an open source web conferencing that is simple to use and customizable with high performance. Some of the core features are:
- It supports all the functions of a video call, including High-Definition Audio/Video/Screen Sharing; Virtual background; file-sharing, and MP4 Recordings.
- Extended Functions, RTMP Broadcasting, which can enable users to broadcast their meetings to YouTube, Facebook, or any other third-party RTMP-supported live streaming platform.
- You can personalize everything, from URLs to logos and branding colors, as well as features with ease.
- Collaboration was made easy with the use of a shared notepad and whiteboard for real-time collaboration.
What is MoodleCloud?
MoodleCloud is a cloud-based service that provides educators and learners with a complete virtual learning environment. It includes all the features and benefits of Moodle, plus additional security, support, and performance.
Now let’s see how to connect plugNmeet on MoodleCloud
- First you must go to the “Site administration” section to configure plugins and add the LTI
2. Then you will go to the course where you want to add plugNmeet
3. Select add activity and click on “external” to choose the LTI of plugNmeet
4. Click on “Join” and you will be in a plugNmeet video conference!
If you want to know more details, click here:
That’s it! You have now successfully connected plugNmeet on MoodleCloud.