How to adjust the camera size in plugNmeet?
When we are in a video call, it is essential to have to use our webcam so that they can see us. Therefore, in plugNmeet, knowing the importance of this function, we have added the option so that you can adjust the size of your webcam.
But first let’s see what is PlugNmeet.
What is plugNmeet?
PlugNmeet is an open source web conferencing that is simple to use and customizable with high performance. Some of the core features are:
- It supports all the functions of a video call, including High-Definition Audio/Video/Screen Sharing; Virtual background; file-sharing, and MP4 Recordings.
- Extended Functions, RTMP Broadcasting, which can enable users to broadcast their meetings to YouTube, Facebook, or any other third-party RTMP-supported live streaming platform.
- You can personalize everything, from URLs to logos and branding colors, as well as features with ease.
- Collaboration was made easy with the use of a shared notepad and whiteboard for real-time collaboration.
Now that we know what plugNmeet is, let’s look at some benefits of adjusting the webcam size before going through the steps:
- Helps you focus on the video and avoid distractions.
- The webcam size can also be increased so that the other person can see you clearly.
Now that we know the benefits of adjusting the webcam size, let’s look at how to do it:
At the meeting, you can select 2 type sizes of your webcam:
- In the upper right, press the 3-dot symbol.
- Select “Settings”.
- It will redirect you to the first “Application settings” tab.
- In the “video object fit” section, you can choose between “cover” and “contain”.
- If you choose “Cover”, when sharing your webcam, the space where your face appears will have a slight zoom, since it will cover your entire webcam section.
- If you choose “Contain”, when sharing your webcam, the space where your face appears will be shown as it is, without increases or decreases, since it will not cover your entire webcam section and may have black stripes to cover the space.
By default it will be “cover”, but you can change it as you prefer.
Here we share the video tutorial in less than 1 minute so you know how to adjust your camera in plugNmeet!
We hope this article has helped you and that from now on you can make the most of your video calls without any problem. Remember that plugNmeet is constantly innovating to provide the best user experience.
If you have any questions about this article or any other, do not hesitate to consult us!